Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?

m-avi

Asked by m-avi at 10:16 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Sure, we all gotta go sometime... I'll take quality over quantity any day! Plus, with that kind of money I could leave my kids a much better legacy behind... So sure, take 10 years, why not?

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:17 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Wow thats a good question. I dont know...it all depends when I was going to croack in the first place, if it's in my 70's then no but maybe 80's and most definitely 90 is a yes yes.

Jenaiko01

Answer by Jenaiko01 at 10:21 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Nope. I'd rather live and love for longer.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 10:37 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I would. Those are the sucky years anyways
    BrittanyD07

Answer by BrittanyD07 at 10:40 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Nope, I am pretty enough for my husband and I love my life and wouldn't change it to be famous
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 10:17 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• besides I can't imagine being vain enough to give up years of my life that I could spend with my children for looks or fame
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 10:18 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• no way i want to spend all the time i can with my grandkid's.
    georgia362

Answer by georgia362 at 10:27 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• No. Many famous movie stars end up depressed and either commit suicide or accidently overdoes on sleeping pills/ drugs anyway. I think if I said yes I would decrease my life expectancy anyway. I love my life and having all of the money in the world would not make me happy because money is not everything.
    mommy6xover

Answer by mommy6xover at 10:39 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I'm going with no. It depends on what I would be famous for, and how it would impact my family. I certainly wouldn't want to be famous, just to be famous. However having a tight, toned body, wrinkle-free, and perfect hair without having to work for them, sounds pretty good. I bet women waste around 10 years trying to look hot, so maybe that time spent in the gym and salon would be better spent.....If I would live until 80, sure I'd take hot, and shave off 10 years.
    twin_mommy

Answer by twin_mommy at 10:40 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• If I could know what age I'd go, probably. My family has a history of living to about 100, but we tend to get severe Alzheimer's around 90-92. Literally 9 out of the last 10 people on my mom's side. I'm really scared about that, so if I KNEW for a fact it was going to happen to me too, sure I'd go for this deal! Be super gorgeous & skip my genetic predisposition where I'll be no good to myself & my family will hurt over me? YES PLEASE!!!
    KA91

Answer by KA91 at 10:42 PM on Dec. 2, 2010