why do i cry

hi everyone i have a question, i was in a fire 19-20yrs ago when folks ask me what happed ect ect and they say i know u was in so much pain i say no i never felt the pain at all, i tell them of the story of fighting with the devil and walking with GOD but everytime i tell my story i cry i mean cry,,,

is it somehing wrong with that its been 20yrs and i still cry telling of my dreams and the voice i heard at the time my fire happen i was burned over 90% of my body

20yrs and still crying

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• If the crying is troubling to you then I urge you to speak with a counselor. Some may say the tears are because you have been baptized by fire and have had the holy spirit touch you. Or the tears could signal a repressed memory related to the inceident.

mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 10:51 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Because it moves you?

What's 20 years got to do with anything?
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 10:30 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Nothing is wrong with you. You went thru a traumatic experience. It will take awhile to deal with it. I suspect you are crying because you did not process your feelings about it
    You may wish to speak to your minister or a Christian counselor about it.
    duckigrrl

Answer by duckigrrl at 10:33 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Tears are healing.... you are still healing within and you are also grateful for what God did for you as well.
    Shaneagle777

Answer by Shaneagle777 at 10:34 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Having 90% of your body burned is a traumatic experience. I don't know if you have had any counceling but that might help. I can only imagine what kind of pain you had to suffer. I had a fire about 5 years ago. Everyone was fine except for our household pets. Lightening struck our house while no one was home. My daughter has been afraid of storms/lightening ever since.
    mommy6xover

Answer by mommy6xover at 10:35 PM on Dec. 2, 2010