On CD 21...haven't ovulated yet...CM going back and forth between stretchy and creamy...WTH?

I don't understand this. Yesterday I was having CM that was creamy but also stretchy. Then this morning my cervix was high, soft and open with creamy cervical mucus. Then this afternoon my cervix was the same but my CM was EWCM (a little thicker than normal but EWCM all the same).

NOW it's creamy again with noo cervical changes...WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH MY BODY?!?!?

I just want to friggen ovulate already and be done with it!

Anyone else have this issue? How did things turn out?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I don't know about cervical position as I don't check that but as for the CM. I had EWCM for one day and the many days following I went from creamy to sticky...................now, I am 12 DPO and got a + pregnancy result. My temp dipped at 5 and 6 DPO, then have been climbing ever since. Maybe this will be your month too.
    Keep BDing if you are seeing fertile fluid (watery, EWCM or even creamy). Good luck!
    miraclewaits

Answer by miraclewaits at 1:11 PM on Dec. 3, 2010