Any ideas on what kind of books to get my 6 year old daughter for Chritmas?

My daughter loves books! Especially activity books that you write in, ones with stickers, and anything girley. I was just wondering...anyone have any recommendations for a good book for a 6yr old adventurous, drama queen of a daughter?

RubyBlue82

Asked by RubyBlue82 at 10:41 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Holidays

• I'd call my local library and ask the youth director what he/she recommends for that age

Answer by admckenzie at 10:48 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I work at a bookstore, and the best idea is to go online and check some out. Type in a search and you should come up with lots! Or just go into the store,there should be a section of "activity" books, with all sorts of paper crafts,art projects etc. Also check out the Klutz series, they have great books/activities!
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 10:50 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• At that age, my kids loved Mr. Willoby's Christmas Tree.
    SweetLuci

Answer by SweetLuci at 8:31 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Go to the local book store and ask them what's popular this year. Or, if she has certain interests, you can pick out a book that matches that interest.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:11 PM on Dec. 3, 2010