multi-vitamin.. Do you think it is TTC friendly?

I have these vitamin that I was taking before and I was wondering if they are a good choice to be using while trying to conceive. I know that the folic acid and such is good, Im just not sure about all the rest of the stuff..They have

Vitamin C, Thiamin, Riboflavin, niacin, vitmin B-6, folic acid, vitamin B-12, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid..

Any ideas on pros-cons??

Beanna4406

Asked by Beanna4406 at 10:46 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• Any prenatal is fine. All vitamins have those, but the levels are more important.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 10:47 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Vitamin E, B-6, Manganese, Selenium, and Zinc are your main fertiltiy helpers. Of course, you want the folic acid too.
    2autisticsmom

Answer by 2autisticsmom at 10:51 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• After all the recent research that's been done Vitamin D is great too, and you can't get that from just a prenatal vitamin. Good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 10:26 PM on Dec. 4, 2010