Sex after baby adult content

Ok so i recently had a baby. and me and my So have had sex once since. before we had sex he was always all over me, trying to get me to give in and i always said no bc i just had a baby a month ago. so i finally gave in. ever since that night he has shown no interest in having sex again. we used to be all touchy feely and now im lucky if i get a kiss during the day if i dont ask for one. and this morning he tells me that he couldnt look at porn bc his computer kept freezing. i got all upset amd he said that we were going to have a romantic night so we took the girls to my dads house. and guess what happens he says he is to tired and goes to sleep. im so upset not just because we didnt have sex but i think that im not good enough for him anymore, that he doesnt find me attractive or the sex was bad. sorry if this is a long question i just want to know if this is just me being emotional or if there is anything i can do to make it better. my fear is that my va-jayjay was not "tight" anymore.

Tbrown33317

Asked by Tbrown33317 at 11:00 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• Just do kegals and tighten up.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:03 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• um it could feel a bit different to him, or he fears taht it will. is this your first child together? i wold ask him about it. and i dont think its you being hormonal either.
    momslikeme366

Answer by momslikeme366 at 11:05 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• FIrst off, this has nothing to do with the tightness of your vagina. The penis is not as sensitive as men act like it is. They cant really tell how tight a woman is unless she's got a health problem.

Men get jealous of babies some times. Thats probably what it is. He sees you run to the baby for everything and he misses being babied. If you come on to him more on a daily basis, he will get over it faster. Men are really sensitive and get their feelings hurt super easy. They just don't tell you.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 11:05 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• yes this is our first child together and i feel weird bringing up the subject to talk about it im scared its going to be my fault
    Tbrown33317

Comment by Tbrown33317 (original poster) at 11:07 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I understand being scare although I really think you need to talk with him. My Dh and I have been there before, when I have felt like I did something wrong or he was not attracted to me anymore because I have had 3 kids. Sometimes I think we forget that maybe they would like us to be the forward one and to start things with them.

I guess I would say you really just need to talk with him.,

Good Luck!
    cornflakegirl3

Answer by cornflakegirl3 at 11:12 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I have been where you are but it was a looong time ago. I'm sure you feel nervous or embarrassed to talk with him about this but you guys have to communicate. Pick a good time, think about what you're going to say ahead of time and start the conversation. Good luck, sweetie. You'll be fine.
    etown2reds

Answer by etown2reds at 12:15 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• GIVE THAT MAN SOME HEAD.....AND AS A WOMAN YOUR BODY WILL HAVE TO GET BACK TO NORMAL OVER TIME.
    mom42107

Answer by mom42107 at 12:30 PM on Dec. 3, 2010