Nudity in movies...

Do you think that there should NOT be nudity/sex scenes in movies because nudity and sex should be between you and your partner only?

AbsoluteSelf

Asked by AbsoluteSelf at 11:08 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Entertainment

• No.

I know that everyone is naked under there, and seeing it isn't the most interesting thing in any film. And sex is just funny, particularly if the film doesn't know that.

I happen to think that the changing styles of what is, and is not, obscene and needs to be covered is completely hilarious. People are so remarkably silly, you can't pay for this kind of entertainment.
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 11:11 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Its a movie and they have a rating and it always says what its for, whether violence, language, sex, nudity. If you dont like it dont watch it!!!!
    leksismommy

Answer by leksismommy at 11:10 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Nope, I think nudity and sex scenes serve a purpose in films and I don't see them as a big deal. Humans are sexual creatures and I think it would be a shame to keep such a giant part of humanity out of movies.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 11:11 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Nudity doesn't bother me.

Answer by admckenzie at 11:10 PM on Dec. 2, 2010