What is y0ur weakness when it comes to your finances?

I am pretty good with money for the most part unless I am invited to a party at which point I usually splurge for drinks or a dish and also for a nice gift. Otherwise, am adamant with price matching and getting a good deal. My hubby is a little bit weaker when it comes to splurging.

ChicaThis

Asked by ChicaThis at 11:17 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Money & Work

• I'm pretty good at not spending if I don't need something and saving instead.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:21 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• We splurge on travel.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 11:23 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• For me its always clothes for the kids! They have PLENTY but I just can't help it when I see something cute!
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 11:18 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Toys! I always want him to have every new toy I see that comes out for his age range and now toys have taken our home over.
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 11:20 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• i have just recently started going by mine and my husbands budget but i still tend to buy things when i go to the store. things that i dont need and just want it cause its there or i really like it. i do budget shop though. i do try to find things on sale most of the time. well i always find sales but my husband dont think most of it is good sales. but thats just how a man thinks in my opinion. lol. but all in all, the bills still get paid on time even thought we may be low on money for a week or 2.
    joesgrl09

Answer by joesgrl09 at 11:55 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I don't even buy clothes for myself because I still wear my sister's hand-me-downs. It just doesn't interest me to shop for clothes...unless...it is for the children! They have PLENTY of clothes, but I don't really resist buying more. Just one more dress, one more handsome sweater, one more wool coat...
    MyGiftsFromGod

Answer by MyGiftsFromGod at 12:30 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Shopping. I love shopping but we can afford my one thing I love to do. If we couldn't I would simply not shop.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I don't have any. I am very regimented in my savings and my spending.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 6:54 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Grocery shopping I guess... It's cheaper than eating out, but I do still find myself buying things that are definitely in the category of luxuries.
    Erica_Smerica

Answer by Erica_Smerica at 1:27 PM on Dec. 3, 2010