Hah! This was fun, but kind of nerdy. Anyone else done this?

So tonight my hubby and I were sitting on our own laptops..he likes to play mafia wars on facebook and those other games on there so I got on and started msging him as if I was a stranger and never met him before. We flirted and "exchanged info" for a little while them I asked him to "meet up with me" in 5 mins in my bedroom and gave him my address lol. So we "met up" and you know the rest lol! It was just fun, never really done that before. Wanted to share just incase there are others out there like me and my hubby who need a break from our normal every day routines..give it a try :) If FB isn't for you then try texting instead.

Ctink8189

Asked by Ctink8189 at 11:33 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Relationships

• I had a girls night out with my girlfriends once, and we went to a restaurant with a bar. My husband showed up at the bar and sat with some guys and pretended he didn't know us.....my girlfriends sent him a drink and told the bartender to tell him it was from me. The guys he was sitting with didn't know us, and thought he was getting hit on. He sent me a drink.....by the end of the night we had to prove to the bartender that we were really married. It was fun.

We do send flirty texts alot.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 12:14 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• that was cute and a bit in lovemischievous, nothing better then spicing it up a little!

beyondhopes

Answer by beyondhopes at 11:36 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I love being silly like that. When dh and I were dating we would "sext" all the time even if one or the other of us was just in the next room!
    cheez1e

Answer by cheez1e at 11:40 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• That's really cute. It's important in a relationship to keep things fresh,and it sounds like you and your hubby have a great marriage. Best wishes for many more happy years together!
    cbk_mom3

Answer by cbk_mom3 at 11:49 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• my ex and i would go to a bar together then separate for a while then he would come up to me, introduce him self ,buy me a drink, (he uses a fake name)and we would just talk all night like it is our very first time meeting. then he would take me home....
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 11:52 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• It's fun. DH and I always pretend to be strangers on Yahoo IM. Sometimes it's sexy and sometimes it sweet and flirty. I'll try to "pick him up" and he'll say he's already married to the best wife ever.
    dmdblleb

Answer by dmdblleb at 11:55 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• that is really cute and a neat idea to spice things up, my husband doesn't FB but I am going to definitely trying that through texting!
    AshleyBishop06

Answer by AshleyBishop06 at 12:43 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• We sext a lot but we only have one computer so IMing is out of the question.
    mom2priceboys

Answer by mom2priceboys at 12:02 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• remind me to try something like that next week when I don't feel like I have a vice clamp on my uterus.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 12:12 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• We've done the texting thing, and I do find that it allows me more freedom to express myself.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:41 AM on Dec. 3, 2010