Droid, iPhone, Evo, WHAT???? WHY

I'm trying to figure out which one. How on earth do you pick one? I don't get it. Any advice at all?

jeanclaudia

Asked by jeanclaudia at 11:40 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Technology

• I chose the iPhone because my husband had it for a year before I got it. I had plenty of time to check it out and make my decision. Plus, it was AT & T and that's what my plan was.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:42 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I select mine the easy way: first I pick the carrier who has the plan I want... then I read online reviews for the phones that do what I want them to do.

It helps that I have a long history of computer work --and I already know I hate touchscreens (which takes the iPhone off the list right away) and don't do any kind of data usage on my phone... so I don't need facebook interaction or anything... then I select the features I want (I like having a calendar, need a big contact list, like threaded text conversations...need an alarm, couldn't care less about mp3 or camera) and pick from the 2 options left. ymmv
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 11:44 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I chose android. I had a blackberry and hated it, and Tmobile doesn't carry I phone, so I did android. I do a lot of business where I need to answer facebook and emails regularly so I need the internet. The apps are fun too. So is the camera.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:00 AM on Dec. 3, 2010