Tattoos ?

i have a tattoo of my daughter's name its in the middle of my shoulders it has a halo and wings .. i wanna get another one but i dont know what to get what would you get ?

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 11:43 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• If you don't know what you want permanently affixed to your body, why does it matter what someone else would get?

I know people who have scales tattooed all over their faces... obscene Japanese on their necks... sexual positions listed on their legs...
    LindaClement

Answer by LindaClement at 11:45 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Im just trying to get ideas from other peoples tattoos or the tattoos there gonna get ..
    alexia_09

Comment by alexia_09 (original poster) at 11:47 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• Asking other people what they would get isn't a great way to determine what tattoo to get next. Check out the flash at some local tattoo parlors to see if there's anything you like. If you can't think of anything, then it's probably best to wait for inspiration to strike, or until you get some idea of something you want on your body forever.

For me though, I have two tattoos already. One on my left shoulder blade of Bedtime Bear, one above my left breast of a heart with wings/halo and horns/tail. My next one, if I ever get it, will be of two dolphins wrapped around a yin-yang, on either an ankle or a wrist, with waves going around it. I love dolphins.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 11:48 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I want to get a favorite quote "more than my own life" but I want it in French. I want it to look like a vine or something like that. Then I want my children's initials in the middle of flowers or butterfly wings or something like that. Yes I have given a lot of thought to it :)
    mama2000_1

Answer by mama2000_1 at 11:49 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• well considering i have 8 tattoos and want a few more, i like the cherry blossoms, hibiscus flowers, chinese symbols and a few other things. i have the cherry blossoms on my right foot, my gemini symbol on my right ankle, cherries on the right bottom of my stomach, butterfly with tribal on my lower back, chinese symbol on the back of my neck, a browning deer head on my left shoulder blade and my husbands name above it, and both my kids names on my right shoulder blade.
    joesgrl09

Answer by joesgrl09 at 11:51 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• I have a rose with a heart (kind of hard to describe) and a banner going around it on my ankle. has my name and Dh name on the banner....I know kind of lame getting the Dh name tattooed on me. Its really a very pretty tat
    tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 12:10 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• tracylyn245 are you and your husband still together ..
    alexia_09

Comment by alexia_09 (original poster) at 12:12 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Yes we are! 13 yrs now!!!
    tracylyn245

Answer by tracylyn245 at 12:14 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Tracylyn245 , cus i wanted to get my husband's name but alot of people were saying it was bad luck even the guy that did my tattoo said it was so that kind of made me change my mind ..
    alexia_09

Comment by alexia_09 (original poster) at 12:18 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I have a tattoo in the same area. It's a green buddhist rat (cute cartoon-y rat wearing a yellow robe) holding a daisy with my son's birthdate ontop. The rat represents my sons chinese year animal, the daisy is his birth month flower.
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 12:27 AM on Dec. 3, 2010