Where can I find plus size adult costumes for the bedroom? adult content

My SO and I are trying to spice up our time in the bedroom and both of us like the idea of costumes. I want to suprise him and buy one (without using our card). I have around $100 I can spend on it and I would love to be able to get more than one so we can change it up.
Anyone know where I could find some under $30?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:51 PM on Dec. 2, 2010 in Just for Fun

• http://www.hipsandcurves.com/plus-size-lingerie/?utm_source=bing&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=plus+size+lingerie&utm_content=443418577&utm_campaign=Lingerie
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 11:55 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• You might try amazing.net also
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:55 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• well, since I have no idea where you live, I wouldn't begin to know what you have in your area that carries that type of stuff. You can find tons of it online, but that requires using a card. Fredericks of Hollywood carries plus size lingerie if you have one in your area, but I don't know about costumes. Almost any female halloween costumes these days I deem only appropriate for the bedroom, they're all so skimpy.
    Online, you can try places like www.hipsandcurves.com and www.electriqueboutique.com
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 11:57 PM on Dec. 2, 2010

• They are called "queen sized" on this site *love it*

http://www.edenfantasys.com/sexy-lingerie/#filter-2-1--8687_8688_8689_8690-5-1

pm me for coupon/discount info
    EarthMama05

Answer by EarthMama05 at 12:13 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Just to clarify, I have my own card to my account so I can shop online and use it. Its just most of our money goes into our joint account and I don't want to use the card for that account because he can see the statement which would ruin the suprise.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 12:23 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• No clue, BUMP
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 9:44 AM on Dec. 3, 2010