whats the best way to remove stains out of my beige couch and loveseat?

joesgrl09

Asked by joesgrl09 at 12:22 AM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Do they have a zipper so you can remove the covers? I have been doing that with mind, throwing them in the washer on delicate really cleans them nice. Then I use fabric shampoo for the spots that can't be washed in the washer.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:28 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• if it is microfiber...then green works by Clorox. The one that is clear...not the green one. works great! I used it on my velvety couch as well and it worked great! As well as my gray seats in the car!
    Xtinabush

Answer by Xtinabush at 12:57 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• thank you musicmom80- yes they have zippers and i wash them regularly but i will try it on delicates next time.
    thank you xtinabush- yes they are microfiber- i am going to wash them and see how it turns out and if that dont work i will try your technique
    joesgrl09

Comment by joesgrl09 (original poster) at 2:30 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• can u not remove covers?
    san78

Answer by san78 at 3:20 PM on Dec. 4, 2010

• What about club soda?
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 8:23 PM on Dec. 5, 2010