Ever tempted to call someone out on here?

Someone you KNOW in person......I've answered random questions on here and see another member on here answering the same questions. I know this member in "real life" and she's so full of shit on here, it's ridiculous. She lies about everything from how old her kids were when they were first potty trained, to why she got divorced. We live in the same small town and I have known her and her family for years, so I know what she's saying isn't true. It doesn't surprise me because she lies even more in person...it just irks me. Women come on here for advice from other moms, not for BS lies. Anyone else know someone like that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I think it's funny when I see people on Facebook acting like they are family oriented, and all into the Bible, and their real life is totally messed up. Sometimes I think internet profiles are what the person wants to be seen as, not what they really are.
    Here's what I always say, There are three me's. The person you think I am, the person I think I am, and the person I really am.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:56 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• idk, the only one who knows if she is lying about her life is you. Come to think of it, we could all be lying about our lives and who would know. This forum can be a place for many different reasons for people. She somehow feels connected and offers advice as if she was in that position. Doesnt bother me if she is or is not. Let it go, who cares really?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I don't know anyone on here personally, but I have caught people giving different answers for questions that are similar in context. I don't call them out because I HATE drama, but I don't forget them either.
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 12:53 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Is she lies in person to whom is it she is ....''lying'' to . Are you sure that you are doing to people the same in some form? Do we call you out for it?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:54 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• And dont forget the person I want to be
    Raindew

Answer by Raindew at 1:00 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• are you keeping track of her to show her up? honestly, I've seen people all my life that are lying and don't say anything to them. I just think that is tacky. If they lie, they lie. They are human, and I'm sure that in real life you even lied sometimes, please you are a human being, but not that it matters who it is to or what about or how much, just ....be a bit better and forgive people, this is the only life we get, I don't understand lying either, but isn't it nicer to just forgive it and get it over with.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I like that musicmom, the three me's. I may have to borrow that sometime if you don't mind :) As far as her lies go, eventually someone will call her out, whether on here or in person, and she'll be made accountable, just hang in there :)
    Kathy675

Answer by Kathy675 at 1:28 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I know what you mean Kathy, the contradicting answers...
    Musicmom80

• @ Kathy675- I know what you mean. That's why I don't say anything. I would have not only drama on here, but in person as well.

@ Anon- "who is she lying to?"....everyone. She's been caught so many times it's not even funny. She just tries to squirm her way out of it when she does get caught. Trust me, I've caught her in MANY lies myself. And how do you know I don't lie...well, I gues you don't. But I can guarantee you won't catch me in a lie on here, or in "real life", because I don't lie. I don't have to. I don't give a shit what someone thinks of me or my life. I just don't understand liars. Why keep doing and making the same mistakes, just so you can lie about them later?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:06 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• LOL! No,I have a life. I don't keep up with her. Like I said, I only see it when we answer the same questions. And I haven't called her out, nor have I given her name, so how would that be "showing her up"? And I'm not saying that I have NEVER lied in my entire life, I just don't do it now. Sure everyone tells "white lies". Like when I lie to my DH about what I'm getting him for Christmas, so that he doesn't really know wht I'm getting....or when a friend asks me if I think she's fat. I don't say "yes"...that's hurtful. I try to "lie" in a constructive manner. I don;t say "OMG, no! You're as thin as a rail!" I just sugar coat it a little. Those "lies" are ok. Lying about who you ARE is NOT ok in my book. A woman who is a drunk and neglects her kids has no right to give other women advice on how to be a mom. That's the lying I'm talking about.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:26 AM on Dec. 3, 2010