Any Idea's on how to fix this problem? adult content

Well, first of all sorry I know this is personal, but I tried looking it up online and didn't have any luck. So I was wondering if any of you ladies have had the same problem...

Before I got with my boyfriend I had a hard time getting off from oral or fingering. When we started dating he has been the only guy that has been able to get me off in those ways but it would usually still take some time. Now that I am pregnant he can go down on me for just a few seconds and I explode and can't hold it back even when I try really hard to hold it back. We have tried switching positions and other things but I just can't last very long. Before I got pregnant we were very open and did lots of different things, like me dressing up (now I feel too huge and un attractive for that) and stuff. Now it hurts for us to do it rough like we used to. I feel like our sex life is getting dull because we have pretty much tried everything and both of us can't last anymore since we have got used to each others bodies.

Any advice? or has anyone else had this problem?

kayaiden8907

Asked by kayaiden8907 at 12:42 AM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• I don't have a solution, because I have the same problem and I haven't solved it yet, but I wanted you to know you aren't alone in this!
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 7:36 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• What's The problem? You have one orgasm and you don't want any more sex? Just because you have an orgasm doesn't mean you have to stop having sex.

Pregnancy changes a lot of things about sex. It's normal. You just find new things to do. Read erotica.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 12:49 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• For some reason after I get off it's really sensitive down there and I have a hard time with continuing.
    kayaiden8907

Comment by kayaiden8907 (original poster) at 12:52 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• It's all the extra bloodflow. Try to keep things above the waist for a while to avoid the not-lasting. Or just focus on him, spend some time turning him on to give him some extra pleasure time since once you have an orgasm you don't want to continue. You might feel unattractive, but does he see you that way? If he still enjoys you dressing up or dancing for him (if you can) or whatever, then do it anyway. Seeing his appreciation will make you feel better about yourself, too.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 12:57 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Don't do it rough if it hurts, babies don't like that. But other then that, wait until you get all hot again, things will be AMAZING!
    JLS2388

Answer by JLS2388 at 1:23 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• There is some stuff I think that sorta 'numbs' things down there, kinda like what men can get cause they get off to quick. I think it might be OTC, I am not sure. U can ask a pharmacist, that is if u don't feel uncomfortable about it. But believe me they probably heard it all to, just like doctors. Or what I do when I get there faster then my DH, we take a few mintues all the while still touching me and I am still touching him. And about 5 or so mintues we do it again.
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:33 AM on Dec. 3, 2010