is this my water leaking? adult content

Ok so long story short and some tmi

Experiencing watery discharge and it seems worse when I move. Not soaking my panties but enough to keep me wet and its annoying. It has a light white color sometimes. Anyway head ob nurse said it could be normal discharge or it coild be my water slowly leaking but since there was some white tinge that she felt comfortable me resting and keeping an eye on it. I've been having braxton hicks a lot but no real pain. For 48 hours I have felt baby a lot!!! Twisting and turning on my pelvic bone more then notmal. My hubby says to wait while my bestie is on me to go get checked now! I don't know what to do! Im almost 32 weeks!

randibosin

Asked by randibosin at 12:43 AM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• If you do have a slow small leak, then you want to rest and leave it alone. Keep fingers out of your vagina. A tiny leak like that can seal back up if you leave it alone. Go to bed. Leave it alone.

It really doesn't sound like leaking water. Any time you think you are leaking fluid, drink water. Fluid replaces itself constantly until the baby is out. Drink a liter of water and go to bed.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 12:46 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• It could be discharge but try not to worry about it if your OB isnt worried than you shouldnt worry either as long as your little one is moving everything should be fine ..Good Luck to you
    alexia_09

Answer by alexia_09 at 12:46 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• If it were me I would follow my instincts which would prbley be telling me better safe then sorry.
    MommyTanisha

Answer by MommyTanisha at 12:54 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I wouldn't take any chances. It's your babys safety you have to do what you feel comfortable doing.
    bseastrand

Answer by bseastrand at 12:46 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• If there is a white discharge then it is most likely just normal vaginal discharge. I agree with ecodani it does not sound like your water leaking.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:50 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• It's probably just discharge. If you are concerned go to the delivery room and they can do a quick litmus paper test to see if it's amniotic fluid.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 12:52 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• That sounds more like discharge to me. Did the use the strip to test the fluid? If the nurse isn't concerned, I wouldnt worry too much. I had a "small" leak, and I was soaking a pad every 20 minutes, and getting gushes every time I got up after sitting for a bit. It was like peeing uncontrollably all day. I had a false alarm trip to L&D with copious discharge, so I can totally understand where you're coming from. If it's whitish, it's generally not amniotic fluid.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 1:09 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I have seen a lot of amniotic fluid, lol. The only white that was in it was the vernix~ so it doesn't sound like that.
    doulala

Answer by doulala at 2:18 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Amniotic (sp) fluid is clear. Discharge can be clear or while.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:15 PM on Dec. 3, 2010