do you like lace front wigs?

I have a few, have not worn them in public yet. thinking of wearring one to a party next week.

mamababydoll122

Asked by mamababydoll122 at 1:01 AM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• Yes, I think they are fun. If you have never worn one you may feel weird for awhile, maybe a little self concious, but you get over it.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:03 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I'm would be scared to, personally. Because the front lace is kind of noticable. Wigs are so complicated, a lot of them look fake :(
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 1:03 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I guess you haven't seen a high quality lace front. I specialize in hair extensions, wigs, and hairpieces. There are many that are undetectable.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:06 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• i hate fake hair. i love washing/ wetting my hair daily in the shower.it feels cleaner
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 12:28 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• alot of men i have talked to are turned off by fake hair. i see where they are coming from because i would freak out if my man wears a toupee lol.
    maya123

Answer by maya123 at 12:32 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Never heard of one. Wigs aren't really part of my world but if they look nice and you like them, go for it.
    DivaDynamite

Answer by DivaDynamite at 1:08 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• If you want it, do it. Wigs and hairpieces, unless they are synthetic, are human hair. Making them not fake. Many of your celebs and models are wearing wigs and hair pieces. They are just done the right way. Undetectable. I have been using them for years, and haven't had any objections. My hubby thinks it's fun.
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 10:52 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I love wigs, weaves, and natural hair. If you do it right it will look very nice. You get to be a different person in a wig...I feel. This is something I think happen doe....once you start wearing them you get self consicous about showing your real hair. Took me a while to get out of it and I had a friend that always would wear one...she was to scared to show her real hair. I don't like that "effect" it has on some people.
    Jazmineamomma

Answer by Jazmineamomma at 5:20 AM on Dec. 4, 2010