what do you say to someone, that you heard was dead? for about 10 years?

I recently found out that a guy i use to date is alive for about 10 years ago, We are both married now. It seems so creepy.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• What is the big deal, I would just say " I heard you were dead"! And then see what happens from there, that is a good conversation starter! The only thing that would make it possibly a bit weird or creepy is if you were in some sort of serious relationship and just kind of disappeared with no explanation, and subsequently someone told you he was dead.
    truthteller0722

Answer by truthteller0722 at 1:22 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Where in the hell have u been?? That would be my first question, then how u been?
    Michigan-Mom74

Answer by Michigan-Mom74 at 1:22 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Ummmm, glad you aren't dead?
    Musicmom80

Answer by Musicmom80 at 1:23 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I would assume you weren't close to that person.....have small talk as usual...?? IDK
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 1:56 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I'm with truthteller...the first thing out of my mouth would probably be "I heard you were dead!"
    cheez1e

Answer by cheez1e at 10:00 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• The first thing I would say is "you're alive" lol I would express surprise and happiness/disappointment and move on lol.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 4:31 PM on Dec. 4, 2010