What hobbies or likes do you have that you don't share with your d.h/s.o/family?

Stop a bookstore and treat your self to coffee, or soda for some me time, or write poetry, have online pen pals? What makes you want to keep something things " under your hat"?
(if you have a nasty comment, or don't agree and can not post your disagreement in an adult manor then please skip this question thanks)

1nglmom3

Asked by 1nglmom3 at 1:28 AM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• I do sneak out for a soda and to read or write every now and then. I also do cafemom. Sometimes I'll slip away to the beach by myself, and I don't always tell, just because I want to connect with nature and clear my head.
    ohwrite

Answer by ohwrite at 1:31 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• i like to read fan fiction online, my husband thinks its stupid but i love it!
    jak89

Answer by jak89 at 1:31 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• ... thats what makes men so funny. They don't agree with something then its "stupid" lol. Well here is a stupid question what fan fiction?
    1nglmom3

Comment by 1nglmom3 (original poster) at 1:34 AM on Dec. 3, 2010