Witch's Almanacs and date books and the like

I'm probably going to ask about this in groups, too, so sorry if you come across it more than once.

Which almanac do YOU use? Does anyone have the calendar or date book? What do you think of those?

Last year, I had the Spell-a-Day. This year, I have The Witch's Almanac. For next year, I have no idea what I'm going to get because I want like 3 or 4 lol. I also have my eye on the date book and calendar. Maybe it's just because I know I can't get all of them that's making me want them all lol.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 1:34 AM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• I always go to my favorite little local place (Mystical Horizons in Mystic, CT) and get The Witch's Almanac... maybe this is just out of habit??? Idk... lol!
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 1:47 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• It's been along time since I've even been able 2 find the witches almanac or calander. I get a catalog that's called The Pyramid Collection. They have it all n there, but moneys been 2 tight 4 me 2 buy them. Just get the 1's that u like the best now, & get the rest a little at a time later.
    amy197

Answer by amy197 at 1:40 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I like We'moon
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 2:14 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I love my witchs almanac datebook. It can be hard to find around these parts though.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 2:15 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• It's impossible to find any around here. I have to drive about 2 hours to possibly find one at the nearest BAM. I'm thinking of ordering from Amazon.com, though.
    Mrs.BAT

Comment by Mrs.BAT (original poster) at 2:18 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Llewellyn's Witches Datebook
    mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 9:49 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I like Llewellyn's Witches Datebook & I usually get the Witches Almanac too...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 10:41 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Old Farmer's Almanac. I don't like the witchy almanacs that are out there. I can find whatever I need in the Old Farmer's Almanac. If it's not in there I can do the astronomical calculations for it.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 11:17 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I have been using this book for years:

365 Goddess

A Daily Guide to the Magic and Inspiration of the Goddess

MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 2:19 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• And I recently finished a 2011 calendar based on the Roman names for the months! 

MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 2:21 PM on Dec. 3, 2010