do u have a friend who u share the most intimate secrets with

shoutingabout your relationship,sex etc and she then tells her s/o? that happened to me and it was so humiliating. i was at her house and her hubby straight out started talking about a story i told her. gulp........

maya123

Asked by maya123 at 1:35 AM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• I have two really good friends that I share stories with. I don't share everything with them but I share enough probably too much. I do feel they keep the stories to themselves, but I would never share anything that was embarrassing on my husband's side because it's not my story to share. Hopefully that makes sense:)
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 1:41 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I had a friend who I've had to help that trusts me with her life, and it was to a point that I couldn't say a thing to my d/h because he didn't help me get a special result for her, instead he would use her again when she came to get advice, saying that she was dramatizing things, or he'd consider her special and more than just a neighbor which even embarrassed ''me''. That taught me to never let her be in my life with her needs, or I'd have to keep things just on the up and up like ,...''oh she's doing great now;'' to my d/h. I usually just went to her place to let her vent afterwards,( men lurk. )
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:42 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I dont have any friends I can share everything with except my husband. I learned this because all of them tell their husbands anything I say. Also, there are things that can be taken wrong, its never good repeated (everytime something is repeated it is changed a little bit.)
    m0_mommy

Answer by m0_mommy at 1:52 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Nope....My 2 BF's are my DH and my girlfriend April. And I KNOW she doesn't tell her DH things I tell her, because my DH said something one time in front of her DH and then she called me to tell me it wasn't her, it was my DH! LOL! It wasn't a big deal...I'm just not close with her DH and I don't tell people I'm not close with certain things. My DH goofed and said something aloud in front of our close friends when April's DH was present.
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 1:54 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• No, they all tell their spouses everything. So I just do not even bother with the secrets,don't tell anyone routine. It always comes back to bite you sooner or later. I keep shut all the time and do not have to worry about telling and having my bf spilling out secrets about me. Been there done that and very much done. It does not work.
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 3:40 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• My BFF is my DH and we don't have any friends we have one another and the only people we hang out with is family so no I tell my mom stuff but nothing that can't be repeated.
    raemommy

Answer by raemommy at 4:54 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Nah, I'm like an open book and I don't embarrass easily. Neither does my best girl friend. She knows dh is my "other" best friend and I tell him everything! Sometimes he gives good advice that I wouldn't think of to tell her!
    cheez1e

Answer by cheez1e at 9:46 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I did. She passed in 2005. She knew things about me only my dh knows. It's nice to have someone to talk to, I miss her. Although she didn't have a SO and would never betray my trust. There are somethings I would tell my dh but swear him to secrecy! But never anything intimate or embarrassing! That's just wrong.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 4:11 PM on Dec. 4, 2010