My family makes $1100 a month (that supports 3 people and we live alright). I don't understand why people are always complaining about being so broke. Why don't you just budget your money better!??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Money & Work

• We net 5x more than that and I always feel broke. Why are you concerned about other's finances? It sounds like you are happy and have your finances all figured out. Keep doing what your doing and please don't worry about the rest of us. I'm not worried about my situation.
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 1:45 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I guess that really depends on where you live and what you consider, "alright".
    FeelinYummy

Answer by FeelinYummy at 1:43 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• agree with above
    vjoaquin

Answer by vjoaquin at 1:44 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• It would make big difference on where you live. You could not even rent a house here for $1100. Never mind all the other necessities.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:46 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I would also like to add that I never complain about my situation. I just always feel broke and no we don't live beyond our means.
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 1:47 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Are you serious? First of all...the cost of living completely depends on where you live. Then a lot of your buget depends on what you do for a living.

Our bills for BASIC things are 1600 a month. We are a family of 4. There is NO FRIGGEN WAY I could live off of 1100 dollars a month. We would starve and we'd be homeless.

Our rent is 600 dollars a month for a 3 bedroom house. I spend 80 dollars a week on groceries. 150 a month for electricity. 100 for car insurance. Then there are the other main bills.

That doesn't include co-pays and prescriptions that come up!

I'm GLAD you can do it with 1100...we just can't and YES money is sometimes tight.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:56 AM on Dec. 3, 2010