Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is a "cup" that you use for your period?


Asked by AbsoluteSelf at 1:44 AM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Health

Level 17 (4,597 Credits)
This question is closed.
Answers (2)
  • Do you mean a Diva Cup? There's more than one brand name. It's basically like an oversized diaphragm. You wash it each day and reuse it. There is one brand that's disposable, but that kind of defeats the purpose of it if you're either trying to save money or be greener (or both).

    Answer by NotPanicking at 1:46 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

  • Diva Cup

    COMPLETELY disgusting in my opinion. I do NOT judge anyone who uses them but I barely handle my periods with tampons and pads...I can't even imagine!

    Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

Next question in Health
Skin Cancer

Next question overall (Diet & Fitness)
workout for overweight pregnancy?