do you lose your boobs after you breastfeed for a yr and your milk dries up?

i already have two kids and my boobs got HUGE when i breastfed my first born then i had i would say normal size when nursing my second child then after my milk dried up my boobs were so small i called a friend in tears and she reasured me that they would get a lil size back but i nursed them both for a year each and am currently pregnant with my third am i going to have any boobs left after another year of breastfeeding another child once the milk does dry up?

Ladybug86

Asked by Ladybug86 at 1:52 AM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Health

• When I had milk my boobs where huge like fake boobs. After it dried up they went back to the size they were before pregnancy, but they do not look as young as they used too lol but my husband doesn't notice.
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 2:02 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Can I first tell you that you are simply amazing. I believe that breasts are for one reason.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 2:12 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I breastfeed my first baby for a year and my boobs where a little big and when i would work and not breastfeed my boobs would get hard and i be in alot of pain, I tried bumping my breast with a hand pump and an electric one and dang did it hurt. After I stopped breastfeeding my breast went back to their normal size and i have to use a wire bra now to keep them lefted. Booo
    schavez78580

Answer by schavez78580 at 4:47 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• i had no changes after breast feeding my first two. but then there were twins. after i stopped breastfeeding my breasts looked like deflated balloons : ( they are only small to begin with, so small and deflated? yuck! after a few months they seemed to get a little fullness to them...but i was only pregnant again!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:54 AM on Dec. 3, 2010