Wouldnt this kind of annoy you too ?

For Christmas we decided that a professional photo for my mother in law would be a good gift... It was suppose to be a photo of my husband and I , our 2 kids, and then his brother, his wife, and their 2 kids... My mother in law is kind of "uppity" she is very nice but she also thinks appearances are important, and she likes to make her life seem richer than it really is... I dont think this is a problem because it makes her happy to think this way and I dont think she is doing any harm ( I mean really, the only thing she expects is us to dress up for special occasions ) ... of course my sister in law always has to make a scene out of it... she honestly thinks she is a badass and wants everyone to think it too...

Anyways for the photo we were suppose to dress up, look really nice and have a traditional looking picture that she could show her friends ( we were also going to put it in a nice frame) ... also this would be the only real photo she has of her two boys and their families together....

Well the day came for the photos, it was barely 40 degrees and of course my sister in law shows up in a micro mini skirt, her boobs up to her chin .... So i was annoyed at that because I have seen her wear turtle necks and nice sweaters ( like the rest of us ) ...and I KNEW she was doing it just to piss my mother in law off...

But now we got the proofs of the photos and in every single one she is doing the "rockstar" sing with her hands ...

GRRRRRR

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:52 AM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• What an idiot. That's her fault. Now EVERYONE will always know how much of a disrespectful chit she is. And you'll just look that much better in comparison.
    FluffyMamaBunny

Answer by FluffyMamaBunny at 1:54 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• This would really piss me off too!! I have family the same way. Sometimes they need to grow up and just make an old lady happy!
    m0_mommy

Answer by m0_mommy at 1:54 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Wouldn't bother me! I would look so much better standing next to the family tramp:)
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 1:57 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• LMAO @ Aquarius...lol. Yeah, it would piss me off too. Sure, she may be trying to piss of the mother in law, but her kids will grow up and see the picture too............super selfish of her.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 2:12 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I am a photographer and I know the type you are talking about. Just the other day I had someone who had to make a stupid face in every photo. Please. I am not impressed at all.
    BluDog

Answer by BluDog at 2:13 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I would never do this for my MIL, so I laugh at your SIL for doing it....but I also despie my MIL. Now if it were my mother we were doing the pictures for (or someone else I liked), and lets say my little brothers future wife did that, I'd be pissed too. Your SIL sounds young and dumb.
    HaydensMama07

Answer by HaydensMama07 at 2:15 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• She does act young and dumb... even though she is almost 10 years older than me.... Her oldest son is 12 and I could tell he was embarrassed

Also... I understand she doesnt like MIL... but she really shouldnt , MIL helps her and BIL out ALOT ... when she got fired MIL paid their bills, when she got them kicked out of their apt. MIL let them live there and helped them buy a house ! ..... I understand she thinks MIL is a little annoying sometimes, but now she just ruined something that cost alot of money !!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:21 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• She sounds really immature to me. How hard is it to dress appropriately for an hour?
    dyrissa

Answer by dyrissa at 3:26 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• i don't care much for mil but i would dress with class to bad your sil had look like a hooker to make a point and who loses out but her family and her mil
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 4:55 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Oh, that would TOTALLY piss me off!!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 9:36 AM on Dec. 3, 2010