how often do u take a bath instead of a shower. and take the bath to soak not cleanse

once a week?
once month
once a year ?
i dont like baths

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:54 AM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Beauty & Style

• I do not bath, I only shower.
    AbsoluteSelf

Answer by AbsoluteSelf at 1:56 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I don't like showers. I take a bath nightly and soak - I do a lot of reading in the bathtub.
    Ginger0104

Answer by Ginger0104 at 1:58 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I hate baths, they seem really dirty to me! I can't remember the last time I took one!
    ILoveCade

Answer by ILoveCade at 1:59 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Ha! If I was able to take a bath prob once a month. The last time I tried my DS (3yrs) kept trying to climb in with me after the 10th time I closed the door and locked it. He tried to open the door and when he couldn't it sounded like he was slamming his body into the door, kinda funny. But not as relaxing as I hoped for so I gave in. lol
    vjoaquin

Answer by vjoaquin at 2:03 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I love taking bubble baths! In the winter months I take one every night. The baths warm me up and relax me before bed. I also shower every morning.
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 2:09 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• About once or twice a year when I visit my parents. We don't have a bath tub, they do. Aaaaaah, luxury item. lol
    BeachMom81

Answer by BeachMom81 at 2:33 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I take alot of bubble baths, but thats in the evening and I take showers in the mornings.
    WhitneyMommyOf2

Answer by WhitneyMommyOf2 at 9:17 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Maybe about once or twice a year I take a bath. I usually don't have time for them.
    Chocolatespring

Answer by Chocolatespring at 10:10 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I like baths, but don't often have time for them. I take them for soaking and relaxation. They're especially nice with a candle, music, and a glass of wine. Uninterrupted is great, but not very realistic with two little ones at home.

But I don't like to shampoo in the tub because I usually have some kind of moisturizing product like bath oil or beads in the water and that doesn't go well with getting hair clean.
    DivaDynamite

Answer by DivaDynamite at 1:07 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• A relaxing bath sounds nicer than it really is. Everytime I try (a couple times a year) it ends up not being what I'd hoped. It's also a risk factor for developing urinary tract infections. Showering is cleaner and saves water.
    Averylee85

Answer by Averylee85 at 4:39 PM on Dec. 3, 2010