In your house does Santa Claus give the best gift? (only for people who follow this tradition of course)

I was talking to a friend and she said Santa always buys the best gifts for her kids, which is fine, but I'm wondering if more people do this? Santa always just brings the stocking stuffers in our house.

Aquarius80

Asked by Aquarius80 at 2:07 AM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Holidays

• lol Santa brings the stocking stuff and about half of the gifts purchased are from Santa. The things that are left unwrapped are from Santa. Basically anything that was too big to wrap or was going to be a big pain to wrap magically becomes Santa's lol.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 3:14 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Yes. Never really thought much about it until this year but really we give santa all the credit...Might have to rethink that when he gets old enough to actually understand mommy and daddy bought this..etc
    BlainesMommy09

Answer by BlainesMommy09 at 2:10 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• So far Santa has brought only what my daughter asks for and the stocking stuff. So far she has only asked for one thing from Santa (last year it was dinosaurs and this year it's a pillow pet). If she ends up asking for many things one year, Santa will bring one of the gifts. I would say the "best" present this year is her Kid Tough Digital Camera which is from mom and dad.
    toriandgrace

Answer by toriandgrace at 2:35 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Yes
    nowmommyof2

Answer by nowmommyof2 at 3:56 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Santa only brings 1 gift the main gift and the stocking stuffers, sometimes it's the most expensive sometimes not like this year she wants a DS so we got her that the most expensive thing and Santa will bring the games that goes along with it.
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:11 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• In our house santa brings EVERYTHING. Maybe one or two things i will put from mom but santa gets all the credit here.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 8:31 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• We have 5 presents under our tree for our two girls.. two for each and then one for both of them.. Those are from us. Santa will bring the other 32 or so presents and the stocking stuffers.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:40 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• That's how it was when I was growing up and how it will be in our house.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:54 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• He did because he had magic. I told my kids that Santa knows all.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:19 PM on Dec. 3, 2010