Gifts for teachers?

I want to get my son's teacher's something for Christmas. I was thinking some chocolate or some of those cookies that come in the tins..Any other suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:13 AM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That sounds like a cute gift! I always get gift cards. This year we will give her a gift card to Red Lobster.
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 2:17 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• bath basket with salts,shower gel,lotion etc.

maya123

Answer by maya123 at 2:22 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• welcome spring.gifa cute little potted plant for her class room

maya123

Answer by maya123 at 2:23 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• travel mug? GC to a bk store
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:24 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Most teachers will tell you that they like homemade gifts best.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 2:30 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• this looks like a really cool idea. would look neat in a classrm http://www.floragrubb.com/shop/detailWrapper.php?id=7&type=g
    and hey maya123 sorry I accidently voted your potted plant idea down. my finger slipped while on a laptop and cafemom won't let me fix my vote
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:31 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Gift cards to teacher supplies stores - like Lakeshore Learning
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:32 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• recently gave a teacher a travel mug(9.99 at Target) that you unscrew the bottom and put your own drawing in. Had my son color a picture and I put it in there. Also made sure to let the teacher know how to remove it so she could put her own photo or picture in there if down the rd she would want to do that. Inside I put a hot coco packet & a little packet that had my son's fav herbal tea in there(he's 5)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:35 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• most school can afford paper for their class so send supplies for the class instead just for the teacher you could help her out in class,
    i read where teacher was paying it with own money,so instead of gift that would sit on shelf and get dusty why not give her some thing her students could use
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 4:50 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• as a teacher I enjoy crafts or gifts my student actually make for me the most. secondly 5 dollar gift cards rock my world too especially when they are for a coffee shop I love ;)
    SteelersChick

Answer by SteelersChick at 5:50 AM on Dec. 3, 2010