Have you ever caught yourself or someone else caught you singing kid songs? What song was it?

LOl....Everyone should have experienced this....Your walkin in the store and mindin your own business, and all of a sudden...

"Pinky has a story she wants to share with you, doo do do do do....Pinky Dinky Doo."

or

"Deep inside the jungle where nature's running wild, coming to the rescue is a very special child..."

or

"YOOOOOUUUUR BACKYARD FRIENDS, THE BACKYAAAAAARDIGANS!!!"

You are singing one of those annoying songs...some of them you like, some just stuck in your head...and either your husband, or someone else looks at you and wither smiles or laughs, and you do a "oh man". lol...Well, share those experiences, because the first two were mine, and the last one was my husbands...lol...

YanniSmoMMy

Asked by YanniSmoMMy at 1:11 AM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Just for Fun

• yes the yo gabba gabba there is a party in my tummy so yummy so yummy lol. i started singing it at wal mart without thinking about it i had my kids with me ....i got some weird looks
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 1:14 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• the backyardigans song!! and when the phone rings, i sing the wonder pets song!!
    sep_10_07

Answer by sep_10_07 at 1:15 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Omg... the veggietales song. The hairbrush song. "Oh where is my hairbrush? Oh where is my hair brush? Oh where oh where oh where oh where oh Wheeeeeeere is my hairbrush??"
    MarlyeGirl

Answer by MarlyeGirl at 1:16 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• LOL....my 2 year old comes up to me when she's hungry and goes..."Mommy, I need a party in my tummy." and we go into the kitchen singing that song!! lol

And wonder pets...my goodness...lol...dont get started...
    YanniSmoMMy

Answer by YanniSmoMMy at 1:17 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• Every time I get my kindergartner ready in the mornings I have the urge to sing "Backpack, backpack" form Dora the Explorer, lol. But when I get a Backyardigan's song stuck, I get mad! Especially the episode with the pie-making ninjas. That show gets on my nerves so bad.
    mamapotter

Answer by mamapotter at 1:18 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• And it doesn't help when you work at a daycare...lol...im always singing kid songs...lol
    YanniSmoMMy

Answer by YanniSmoMMy at 1:18 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• If you like to talk to tomatoes, oh, sorry. The Thomas the train song and Bob the Builder can we fix it? Go Diego Go!!
    Maddape48854

Answer by Maddape48854 at 1:19 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• LOL....@mommapotter....gets on my nerves to...there's one song that goes...

"to the tower of power...to the tower of power." something like that...and I always was singing it...cant stand that show...lol

@marlyegirl....my little sister used to sing that song...lol...
    YanniSmoMMy

Answer by YanniSmoMMy at 1:20 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I love Diego's theme song...the greatest...lol
    YanniSmoMMy

Answer by YanniSmoMMy at 1:21 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• haha thanks you got me thinking about it and now i cant get the party in my tummy song out of my head lol
    bonnie-jo

Answer by bonnie-jo at 1:25 AM on Nov. 6, 2008