Who does foreplay now a days ?

I hate foreplay it gets me to horny and i just wanna get down to the business i love having sex at least for an hour how about yall do yall like doing foreplay and for how long and how long do yall have sex for ?

alexia_09

Asked by alexia_09 at 3:01 AM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would rather have foreplay for an hour and have sex for 2 minutes:) I could never have sex withour a lenghy foreplay session.
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 3:03 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• It's late sorry about all of the typos. Yikes!
    Aquarius80

Answer by Aquarius80 at 3:04 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I agree with Aquarius80. I need lots of foreplay. I mean, I love sex and I'm usually in the mood lol, but I looove foreplay. I get tired and sore if sex lasts more than 15 or 20 minutes. I've only been able to go longer a few times, under very odd conditions.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 3:09 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Young adults, porn, people hooking up or if you're drunky, but personally it gets old ..........
    mamacita69930

Answer by mamacita69930 at 4:34 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• when you get to age in life foreplay is back rub for us lol
    dutchcanadain

Answer by dutchcanadain at 4:44 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Depends on my mood. When Im REALLY in the mood Im not taking time for the foreplay. Sometimes I just want to enjoy the time with my hubby and we do take our time with it. There are times we have sex for 2 hours, but sometimes I want a 5 min quickie.
    m0_mommy

Answer by m0_mommy at 5:05 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I think the older a women gets the more important the intimacy becomes to her. When I was 19 I was a horny little toad that could care less about cuddling and foreplay. Now that I am approaching 30 I appreciate the loving attention my husband gives to me during foreplay much more the actual sha-bang!! ;)
    SteelersChick

Answer by SteelersChick at 5:44 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• My guy only does foreplay cuz he knows I like it b4 sex. If it were up to him he'd just get to business lol
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:36 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Foreplay all day...at work at dinner until we go to bed. No not dirty talking but def body language, quite touches and kisses. Once there...maybe more than once and about an hour.
    Malapertinent

Answer by Malapertinent at 8:51 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Sometimes I wanna have foreplay, other times I just wanna get down to business!!
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 9:32 AM on Dec. 3, 2010