Has anyone watched the new show The Talk?

I like it but Sharon Osborne keeps cursing and they keep going to the delay tape showing the audience instead. How annoying. You can see the chick from The King of Queens is getting so pi@@ed. I wish Sharon would take it more seriously. I really do not like the View too much anymore and was looking for something new, but it does not seem like it will last with the way things are going.

mamacita69930

Asked by mamacita69930 at 4:22 AM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Entertainment

• I only watched it once. Didn't see Sharon curse, but I believe you lol. I've seen her curse like crazy on America's Got Talent and other places. She's married to Ozzy Ozbourne, she probably doesn't even notice anymore. Not excusing her foul mouth at all btw. I think the group of women they have is an odd mix. They could have used someone a little younger too like maybe even Britney Spears, since its all mothers. I think Leah Remini(King of Queens) is probably the youngest or Sara Gilbert. I can't relate really to the older mammas on the show. They seem like way out of the loop or something.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 5:45 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I watched it once it was less annoying than the view but still not really my thing. 

lilysmom2607

Answer by lilysmom2607 at 10:47 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I watch it if Im home but not as interesting as The View. I like the ladies on it,but sometimes Leah Remini can be frustrating with her loud shouting,lol. I follow her and HollyRobinsonPeete on Twitter so I was curious.
    guardmp_MOM

Answer by guardmp_MOM at 9:23 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Ladies what time does this come on?
    sta517

Answer by sta517 at 6:32 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• In the afternoons eastern time 3ish ??
    You are so spot on sweetloveof mine they could've used someone younger Leah is close to my age but then they have the oriental lady is married to one of the big shots from channel 2.The afro american chick Peete is way good but comes across too serious.Sara Gilbert is funny but they need to loosen up and not have Sharon curse so much. The K sisters were on yesterday and Chloe got her 7 second delay too for talking about sex. They should just put it on cable because otherwise it will get cancelled on regular tv.
    mamacita69930

Comment by mamacita69930 (original poster) at 6:51 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• delete loosen up. Sharon is loose enough already.
    mamacita69930

Comment by mamacita69930 (original poster) at 6:52 AM on Dec. 3, 2010