I had a vision last night - pagans, or any one who might be able to help!

Ok, I had a vision last night, It was the form of a woman, behind her was a bright glowing light (or she was glowing?), her face and body were dark because of the bright light behind her and so I couldn't see her face, her hair was as if it were being blown by a wind, but there didn't seem to be any wind movement anywhere else (like on her dress). At first her arms were up at her sides, then there was a flash of her holding a large shallow bowl, then she went back to her arms up. I have very badly attempted to draw the basic out line of her image on the paint app (lol), it looks awful, but you get the idea. Do any of you know who this could have been, or what it means?

Thank you! Please forgive my bad paint drawing skills!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:00 AM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Religion & Beliefs

• It could have been anyone. Perhaps a guardian angel.
    SweetLoveofMine

Answer by SweetLoveofMine at 5:20 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Could have been a guide .  I do know the bowl represents the feminine. 

pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 6:08 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• beware sticking your finger in the socket? j/k

thats toughie, maybe it was someone whose passed on that you knew or used to live in your home.
    Zoeyis

Answer by Zoeyis at 7:40 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• LOL Zoey

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 7:46 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• http://www.orderwhitemoon.org/goddess/babayaga/BabaYaga.html

Take a look at one of the pictures on that site. Could it be Baba Yaga? 

isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 8:11 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• isabellalecour, it does look like it could have been her, except for the glowing/bright light part. I just looked her up and it said that people would seek her out for her wisdom, perhaps this is why I saw her, I have been looking for guidance on a few spiritual matters. I wonder what the bowl and bright light could symbolize though.

Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 8:45 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Light To see light in your dream, represents illumination, clarity, guidance, plain understanding,´┐Żand insight. Light is being shed on a once cloudy situation or problem. You have found the truth to a situation or an answer to a problem. Also consider the color of the light for additional significance. If the light is particularly bright, then it indicates that you need to move toward a higher level of awareness and feeling.
    Bowl To see a bowl in your dream, symbolizes the womb and sense of security
    Or if it was more like a washing bowl: Wash Bowl To see a wash bowl in your dream, suggests that you are ready to was away past hurts or emotional scars that you are carrying

Hope that helps :)

-Itsjustme-

Answer by -Itsjustme- at 9:09 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• someone ( female or one who is feminine) who you respect, hold in high esteem is trying to show you the right path, bring clarity or realization to a situation you are refusing or blocking yourself from acknowledging. That her high was standing straight up adds emphasis to her message. Use caution - listen to your instincts.

mrsljamieson

Answer by mrsljamieson at 9:47 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• If it's Baba Yaga, I'd think the light would either be the eternal light of wisdom, or part of the ring of fire that surrounds her cauldron
    The bowl I'm figuring is her cauldron. Any kitchen witch would feel at home with her, but she is Crone Goddess and the keeper of the doorway of death.

Either way, -Itsjustme- is right about the general meanings of light and bowl.
    isabellalecour

Answer by isabellalecour at 10:36 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Hecate is the patron goddess of women and children, as she protects them. She is the guardian of the cauldron--or a witch's sacred bowl. Altho she goes by many names, she is a version of the crone goddess. You have been honored with a visit and an acknowlegement. Consider yourself touched.
    witchqueen

Answer by witchqueen at 12:58 PM on Dec. 3, 2010