Bump if you overslept this am...

I was 15 minutes late getting the kiddos up and ready for school this am and was in a huge rush b/c we live 30 minutes from the school and I soooooo didnt want the kids to miss the bus....

SWEETPEAS3MOM

Asked by SWEETPEAS3MOM at 7:08 AM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Yeah I did. This was the first time my kids went back to school since last Tuesday because of my father's fatal car accident on Thanksgiving. I had my alarm on vibrate and didn't even hear it. My daughter came up at 8 and told me we overslept. So, I got up and got them ready. It happens. Part of me just wanted to leave them at home, but this is the first and only day I have had to myself in years. I was supposed to start working on Monday but obviously I could not and my son was already set to start daycare so my husband took him to daycare for his first day.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:16 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• No I didn't. I forgot to turn my alarm off & woke up earlier than I would like seeing that I don't have anything to do this morning
    MsWood729

Answer by MsWood729 at 7:27 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• HA.. what's oversleeping???
    newmom28

Answer by newmom28 at 9:20 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I was half an hour late for work. Not only did I over sleep, I stopped for an oj and coffee, then realized I was too low on gas, so filled up. Too cold here to be on E.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:01 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• No. I did not wake up late this morning.
    rollinbuggy

Answer by rollinbuggy at 7:36 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• i woke up at 7:30 instead of 6am
    Mamma2E

Answer by Mamma2E at 9:55 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• i woke up 10 mins late... my husbands x wife was showing up to drop off kids clothes and get her cs check we live 5 mins from each other and i just found out her and her husband are separateing and wanted to ask her if she was ok. but again i missed her because i over slept by 10 mins. my oldest dd let her in to drop off clothes and she grabed her check i had on the counter.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:04 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• My 14 yr old DS woke me so I could get his brother up to go to kindergarten. He only goes Mon. in afternoon and all day Wed. and Fri.
    horsesteelers

Answer by horsesteelers at 12:32 PM on Dec. 3, 2010