What would you do?

Here is a scenario: Husband cheated on you with another woman with kids and a bf. Now the kids 3 out of 4 are in Foster care due to them not having a house (which they are in transit due to landlord throwing them out of their house while they were on their way back from visiting relatives over the holiday weekend). Would you give the woman and her bf a place to sleep and food to eat knowing the frigid cold isnt a place for anyone to be? Or just let them hang?

CloudWeaver

Asked by CloudWeaver at 7:26 AM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• Any way to just help the kids and not the cheater? Seriously. That is a tough question and not sure how I could move on so soon after the cheating.
    rollinbuggy

Answer by rollinbuggy at 7:38 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I hope you are just having a temporary lapse of insanity...LET HER HANG!!! Bring the kids and bf in but LET HER FREEZE and tell her "Ho...Ho...Ho"
    ShouldHaveLeft

Answer by ShouldHaveLeft at 7:39 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Thats a really hard thing to even fathom.... I would do what I could for the kids, but as far as the adults go, they are grown and made the decision to put themselves in this situation. Do what you can for the kids, coats, food, socks, blankets... But as far as cheater goes, make her fend for herself. Let her prey on another family like she did yours!!
    AingealsBabies

Answer by AingealsBabies at 8:39 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Is your husband with her now??? either way she would be on her own! Why would you help out if she messed with your husband?!?!?
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 9:05 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I would only care for the child and the parents are on their own.....regardless. I am a kids lover and I dont agree with cheaters because they are liars....and liars are stealers.
    mom42107

Answer by mom42107 at 12:20 PM on Dec. 3, 2010