I need to know if these look really cute or super cheesy....

I made some sample invites to our wedding. Not sure if they are worthy of if I should order them instead.

BradenIsMySon

Asked by BradenIsMySon at 8:02 AM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Hobbies & Crafts

• super cute =)
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:05 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• oh and congratulations!
    tnm786

• I think they're cute! I've always thought that the invite sets the tone for the wedding - I'm envisioning yours to be fun and casual. :)
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 8:05 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Are they wedding invitations? If so I don't like them. If it is some sort of party in the spring or summer maybe okay.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 8:06 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• they are really cute! However if I were going to spend time making more I would purchase the little flat tool that does the edging that looks like a paper cutter because it is extremely difficult to achieve a straight line with the texture scissors. If you know anyone that could loan you a cricut, that would also shave a TON of time off doing those and they will look professional.
    SaturnsMom

Answer by SaturnsMom at 8:07 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Yes, they are wedding invites. Our colors are hot pink, sunshine yellow and flame orange and loaded with gerbera daisies. LOL
    BradenIsMySon

Comment by BradenIsMySon (original poster) at 8:07 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Depends... if your theme is that colorful then they are perfect... they'll fit your style and personality. But if the wedding is formal, sorta like a black tie affair then yeah those would be kinda cheesy! G/L and congrats!
    prissysayshi

Answer by prissysayshi at 8:08 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I like them!! I think hand-crafted invitations give it the personal touch and are very creative! (my nephew and his wife did that for their wedding and my cousin and wife did as well).
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 8:09 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Although WE will be dressed to the nines...we know everyone else will NOT be, so, not real formal. And it's held in a convention center, not a fancy church.
    BradenIsMySon

Comment by BradenIsMySon (original poster) at 8:09 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• it does look and sound by your description that this is going to be a spring/summer wedding, am i correct? if so they're still perfect then. the colors match accordingly with the seasons. *sigh* never had time to plan out my wedding like this, it was just a quick thing with his chaplain. sometimes i regret being unable to do these like this! looks like so much fun!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:10 AM on Dec. 3, 2010