why do af's gp wacky? adult content

ok so it seems like my af never comes on the day i think its goin to. and this past cycle i started 2 days late and it only lasted for 1 1/2 days. what could b some reasons my period has become irregular?

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 8:05 AM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Health

• Are you under a lot of stress? I know we are all always stressed, and the holidays don't help any.Stress can really mess up a lot in a body. My AF was like that, but I had problems with cysts. Have you talked to your doctor/health professional? Are you around the age for your "change" to start?Talk to your health care provider....???
    Nonie73

Answer by Nonie73 at 8:52 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• yes ive been under a lot of stress lately, and i havent talked to me doc. about it. and as far as the"change" im only 24 could it b that the stress of trying to have another baby is taking its toll on me?
    mamasmurf171

Comment by mamasmurf171 (original poster) at 8:59 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I didn't read your profile, so I wasn't sure your age, that's why I asked if you could be going through your change, sorry..lol. Stress can have many side affects. Me personally, (and I am in no way, shape or form even close to a medical/health care professional !!), would talk to a doctor, but I would think it is due to stress. Maybe, (and yes i know it is easier SAID then done :) lol ), try and relax and then if next month is not "normal" talk to the doctor??? It is stressful when you don't get your AF, and then you stress about stressing, and stress about the holidays, etc....stress is stressful...lmao. Good luck, try to relax, and if nothing else don't hesitate to talk/go to your doctor...that's what they are there for lol
    Nonie73

Answer by Nonie73 at 1:16 PM on Dec. 3, 2010