Have you taken your kid's to see Santa yet? What did they ask for?

horsesteelers

Asked by horsesteelers at 8:18 AM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Holidays

• I took them last weekend, and I had mentioned to them to not ask santa for much as he didnt like greedy kids, but then when it was their turn, all ds asked for was a skateboard, and dd asked for a flashlight!!! LOL!!! I laughed so hard! I had no idea she wanted a flahslight, too funny. They both wrote a letter to santa with what they want, besides that, but it was funny.
    minimo77

Answer by minimo77 at 3:20 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• we are going this sunday. i asked my 4 year old what she was going to ask and she said "books, games, puzzles" and im like "what about a bike?" and she's like "yes! yes yes! i want a bike!" lol im trying to encourage her in a subtle way to ask Santa for a bike, because mil got her one and i'd love to see the shocked look on her face if she asks him for one and finds one next to the tree Xmas morning!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 8:20 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• We are going Saturday. We are going to go pick out and cut down our tree, then go see Santa and go out to eat.
    cheez1e

Answer by cheez1e at 9:22 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• No with two kids in College and one a h.s. senior I think my kids know I am Santa.
    mmmegan38

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:16 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• My son (he's 4) told Santa that he wants a racetrack. Santa asked what kind and Spud told him "a real one with real cars like Mommy's". Not quite sure where that is going to fit in the house. :)
    Groovyflor1

Answer by Groovyflor1 at 4:05 PM on Dec. 3, 2010