Do you get your kid's pictures taken with Santa? Where do you take them?

We take ours to the Municipal Building instead of the mall. 1. It's cheaper (It cost like $1 or $2 vs $8 for one or two pictures) 2. They get to see Mrs. Claus too

Asked by horsesteelers at 8:23 AM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Holidays

• Our local credit union has a christmas with Santa and we take advantage of the free pictures.

Answer by mrsljamieson at 9:38 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I don't take my son to the mall that's expensive but we went to the bank last year to try pictures wasn't as successful as I thought had to hold him this year were taking him to breakfast with Santa at a near by towns gathering/ craft christmas sale and well try it there (he's 2)

Answer by aus14 at 8:36 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• We are taking them to see him Saturday after we get our tree but not getting pics. Sucks yes, I would LOVE to have one but they don't allow cameras and buying them would cost us like $12 for a 5x7!!! Ridiculous!

Answer by cheez1e at 9:15 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• My daughter is only two and she hasn't gotten her picture taken with Santa yet. We were going to do it last year at the mall, but they wanted $15 for one picture! Ridiculous! I'll make my husband dress up like Santa and take pictures of them together. LOL.

Answer by poptart0325 at 9:18 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• You should check your Municipal Building. They let you have a camera. We take pics plus we buy one or two since they are only a few dollars.

Comment by horsesteelers (original poster) at 9:21 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• We're taking our kids to the mall today to get pictures taken with Santa. Unless, they've changed their policy, we can take our own pictures.

Answer by Journey311 at 9:39 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Mine are all teens now so we don't do it anymore but we used to go to the mall. They had the best Santa and we just bought the one picture for less than $10. I thought it was worth it.

Answer by ceallaigh at 10:47 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• No, she's too young to know who Santa is yet.

Answer by HotMama330 at 11:49 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Nope my kids are 19,18 &17..

Answer by mmmegan38 at 12:16 PM on Dec. 3, 2010