Is this normal I am 4 weeks and 4 days pregnant

I don't go to the doctor until the 16th. I have wrote on here before because I was cramping (like minstral cramps) and I keep getting this pain in my private that isn't to bad just more annoying. Well I was sitting in the chair on my laptop and all the sudden I had a stabbing pain go threw my private I had to push on the chair and rasie myself. It only lasted like a second and it only happened one time, but is that normal? I am sorry I keep asking these kinds of questions, but I guess I keep freaking out because is my 3rd pregnancy I have 2 other kids and my grandma had a miscarriage she had 6 kids and 7 pregnancies. Although I am not sure of which one I think it was her 3rd. With my mom she had 4 pregnancies and 3 kids she had a miscariage her 3rd pregnancy and I read onlone that it can be hareditary so now I keep freaking.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:45 AM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I am pregnant now in my second trimester and had that happen during the first trimester a few times, I think its normal to feel minstrel cramps for the first 2ish you miss. I had the stabbing pain through the crotch too. just as long as there isn't any bleeding you should be fine. though some women have been known to have a light period or two during the first two months, and some women have been known to conceive a second time during the two months of pregnancy though both cases are rare. But as long as there isn't a lot bleeding with the cramps, don't worry to much just relax and lay down for a bit. If you're still worried most hospitals have a nurse line you can call and they can answer any questions or concerns you may have.
    OkiMama618

Answer by OkiMama618 at 8:58 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Yes that is all normal...this is my third pregnancy and I have had more pain in my vagina than I have ever had...sharp shooting pain...I am now 30 weeks and my pubic bone hurts all the time....

CONGRATS on your new baby!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 9:11 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• That doesn't sound normal to me. Call you doctor to be sure.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:10 PM on Dec. 3, 2010