quick and yummy dinner recipes...

does any1 have any quick and yummy dinner recipes they would like to share?

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 9:09 AM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Food & Drink

• I make a pasta bake when I can't be bothered to stand in the kitchen. I used to buy the sauces in jars but now I just make my own with some tinned tomatoes, milk or cream, some grated cheese, salt, xylitol or sugar, dried basil and oregano, and a bit of oil, add that to the dried pasta with enough water to cover and throw it in the oven, adding more cheese halfway through cooking time. YUM
    Melissa15

Answer by Melissa15 at 9:13 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• kids seem to like this.. 1 bag of masterpiece BBQ chips, 1 egg, chicken breast sliced thin to make chicken fingers. i buy alrady think chicken breast makes it easyer. CRUSH whole bag of chips, dip chicken in egg so chips stick well and coat chicken strips with chips. bake 20 mins on one side at 350* flip and bake another 20 mins and poof done really yummy my kids ages 12 12 11 and 4 love them and my bestfriend age 34 always asks me to make them for her lol. i know u can use any flavor chips but we like the bbq. ohhh and no ridges for chips for some reason it dosent stick well on the chicken just and fyi. hope this helps u. its a hit and diffrent people are amazed lol. :)
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 9:45 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Chicken & Rice Casserole is super easy, um, Chicken & Waffles.... chicken and 2 cans of cream of chicken in the crock pot all day, make or buy frozen waffles, and whip up some instant mashed potato's and gravy. Yummy & super filling!
    sstepph

Answer by sstepph at 10:06 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• try allrecipes.com - love that site for quick meals!
    Tonesgirl

Answer by Tonesgirl at 12:00 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• When I ate meat, one of my easiest meals was a one skillet deal with summer sausage, potatoes, onions, carrots, and any other veggies on hand. I would steam the veggies for a bit and then toss all in teh pan and add a bit of water and simmer for about ten minutes, salt and pepper and some lemon juice on top.
    KTMOM

Answer by KTMOM at 2:58 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• i will have to look at home for you...
    asil

Answer by asil at 2:59 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• tuna surprise. cooked noodles, 1 or 2 cans of tuna, 1 can of peas and 1 or 2 cans of mushroom soup..
    I call it tuna surprice because some times I would use can chicken instead....
    HomeAlone45

Answer by HomeAlone45 at 8:17 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Mexican Chicken. U can get the frozen boneless chicken breast, boil that up, shred it, put bk n pan. Add 2 cans cream of chicken & cream of mushroom, can of mushrooms, can of rotel. Heat thru. Crunch up a bag of Doritos & pour n the bottom of baking dish. Pour soup/meat mix over that, toss shreded cheese on top & bake til the cheese is melted. Done & delicious. U can also take the big cans of chicken mix n a can of rotel, put on flour tortilla, toss on some cheese, lay another tortilla over that, stick it n the microwave or toaster oven. Quick & easy chicken quesadilias.
    amy197

Answer by amy197 at 8:44 PM on Dec. 3, 2010