Have you seen THIS???

Alex Jone's Police state 4:Rise of Fema

If you have seen this, how do you feel about it? If not here is the link.

tsk tsk

sugahmamma

Asked by sugahmamma at 9:10 AM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I listen to him with caution. Some of the stuff he says is WAY out there.
    brandyj

Answer by brandyj at 9:17 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Thats true, but I am thankful for the sources he does list. He gets to the nitty gritty, lol!
    sugahmamma

Comment by sugahmamma (original poster) at 9:20 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• He is a conspiracy nut.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:28 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Carpy, aside from your personal feelings about him, did you watch the video?
    sugahmamma

Comment by sugahmamma (original poster) at 9:33 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• don't have the time to watch the whole thing. But as a parent of a FEMA and first responder I have no problem telling my son to skip your house and go on to someone that appreciates his help and skills he has worked very hard to acquire.

There are "bad apples" in every organization, but the majority of these people are 1. doing what the chain of command had told them to do, 2. are doing what they can to help their fellow citizens.

emptynstr

Answer by emptynstr at 9:37 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I am familiar with the Alex Jones conspiracy theories. But I don't take them seriously.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 9:44 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Jones is just too far out there for me.
    tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 10:12 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• emptynstr - what are you talking about??? that has NO realation to the video what so ever. No one is upset at the ppl who serve this country, its talking about the LAWS that are being enforced.

Damn, why does everyone get so touchy? By the way my Father and Father in law serve in Irac training the soldier and protecting this country as well, sooo.... dont take it so personally.
    sugahmamma

Comment by sugahmamma (original poster) at 10:17 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• tnmomofive - My family and friends feel the same
    sugahmamma

Comment by sugahmamma (original poster) at 10:19 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I watched it even though sometimes I think Alex Jones is up there with Michael Moore. But it still scared the crap out of me. Just like the one he had about the NWO. Endgame I think it was called. It made me think that I hope that this stuff isn't really happening or being planned behind our backs while we the people are distracted with twaddle fluff stories.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:30 AM on Dec. 3, 2010