If you give your children a multi-vit. - which one do you use?

mrsljamieson

Asked by mrsljamieson at 9:27 AM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Health

• When he was smaller and I was trying to get him to eat a better variety of foods, I gave him "One Source Active Kids" It provided the most vitamins and minerals per vitamin. Once he ate better, I stopped. It's far better get nutrition from the actual food than a vitamin, so, I make sure he gets a high nutrient variety of food.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:31 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Flintstones
    sweetpea1217

Answer by sweetpea1217 at 9:32 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• My DS is only 2, but we use Enfamil Poly Vi Sol w/ iron. I bought some Flintsones (one meant for young kids, but I can't remember what it's called), and he liked them fine, but they don't have the iron he needs. He tested borderline anemic, and between increasing dietary iron and the vitamin supplement he is testing in the normal range now. Probably depend which vitamins they are lacking/you're concerned about and whether they prefer something crunchy or chewy (like the gummy types).
    pam19

Answer by pam19 at 9:45 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Flintstones chewable.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:57 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Flintstones. . When ds was younger than 3 I gave him My First Flintstones, they are for toddlers. With the regular Flintstones your suppose to cut them in half for little ones, with these they are specifically for toddlers.
    MissAlisabeth

Answer by MissAlisabeth at 10:04 AM on Dec. 3, 2010