Wierd, Freaky, and True - Have you ever wondered WHY our Political leaders are RELATED?

Ever REALLy been curious b/c I am? CHeck this out----> link

What do you think about the video and their (political leaders)relationships?

sugahmamma

Asked by sugahmamma at 9:31 AM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• I watched a documantry on this a few years ago can't remember the name tho. The super powers are all related there is not very many of them. Why does it suprise ppl that they are?
    1Giovanni

Answer by 1Giovanni at 10:46 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Some of the relationships are very distant.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 9:39 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I'm sorry, but do you have a reputable link? I'm not going to click on a YouTube video for evidence of anything.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 9:36 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Nope. Have never wondered.
    DMac08

Answer by DMac08 at 9:37 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I am thinking of Roosevelts and Kennedys and Bayhs....I suppose it is because families have an influence on each other. The biographies of the Kennedy family,for instance, illustrates how the Dad,Joe, prepped the kids and encouraged them all to serve in government.
    kerp1960

Answer by kerp1960 at 9:42 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• The facial comparisons were creepy.

SavageGrl

Answer by SavageGrl at 9:45 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• There is not enough evidence to show that any of this is true. Anyone paranoid enough can come up with something like this & even find some kind if "evidence" to back it up.

ANYONE can find out their geneology & find links. My family did ours & apparently we're related to the famous "Rhodes" family in england who were a big part of the Templar knights. No conspiracy here, just cool information...

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:46 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• bell
    This link isnt for hard core evidence. Its a talking subject for those who are actually interested in finding out new information. If you want reputable, watch the video, then do your own research to either credit or discredit the information you viewed. Its really that simple, but you dont have to have an attitude, if you dont like it just skip it - point blank.
    sugahmamma

Comment by sugahmamma (original poster) at 9:47 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Also, there are THOUSANDS who are also decendants of the same people listed. Just because Bush was also, means nothing. I'm sure anyone can trace their geniology to some kind of royalty somewhere....

samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 9:49 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• SavageGrl - LOL!

Samurai - the evidence is out there, all WE have to do is search for it. And yes, you have a point with your second statement.
    sugahmamma

Comment by sugahmamma (original poster) at 9:50 AM on Dec. 3, 2010