Pull Ups Or Easy Ups

Do you prefer Huggies or Pampers?

AMarineWife

Asked by AMarineWife at 9:39 AM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• Neither. We've been using cloth training pants with more success than the disposables.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 9:40 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I have always used Pampers with my two girls.. But I'm about to have a baby in two weeks & people bought me both Huggies and Pampers.. When I start to buy my own.. I will choose Pampers.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:41 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Neither. We went from diapers to real underwear.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 9:42 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Ya know, I tried using those "training pants" with my daughter, and she took FOREVER to train! I think it's because those pull-ups and easy-ups just feel too much like the same old diaper they're used to. My son is about to turn 2 and when the time comes, I'll be skipping the pull-up diapers and going straight to underwear.
    amyb99

Answer by amyb99 at 9:49 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I have to agree with neither. To bad I didn't have this advice with my first two. With my last, I just put her in underwear.
    Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 9:52 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• We use Pampers Easy Ups. Every time we use Huggies Pull-Ups, my daughter always seem to leak out of them even when she's only peed a little.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 9:54 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• with my kids my so could only where huggies and my daughter could wear any and then my other son could only wear cloud
    Babygirl121307

Answer by Babygirl121307 at 1:08 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• My toddlers were fascinated by the prints on the pullups and it actually was an incentive for them to train. I let them point to the patterns they liked in the store and we purchased specific ones. And when you are potty training a toddler it is easier with the pullups too.
    CafeMochaMom1

Answer by CafeMochaMom1 at 6:23 PM on Dec. 3, 2010