what do you think he means by this txt

Well it turns out Tucker is 99.99 my ex's child.. Well he is meeting him the first time Sunday!!! Here is a txt MSG we i had sent him and tell me what you think he ment by it

ME: Do you mind if him and I sleep in the living room?? And I could just leave for work from their Monday morning?

HIM: Y do u want to stay the nite? Just makes it hard on brook dont want her gettin confused ya know. A day would better the first time ok

What does he mean by that txt ... Does it mean with Tucker and I both or does it mean with just Tucker?

I am really hoping him and I get back together I mean we both mutually broke up with each-other and his little girl loves me to pieces...Could you guys keep your fingers crossed and say a little prayer that Aron and Tia will hopefully get back together....

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:46 AM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• Okay..who's Brook? And it sounds like he doesn't want you or the child to stay the night. He just wants the child for the day.
    SuperrMommyy

Answer by SuperrMommyy at 9:48 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• He doesn't want to overwhelm his daughter with people spending the night at his place.
    ballewal

Answer by ballewal at 9:48 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• It means that you and Tucker should just visit for the day, and with kids involved, I think he is 100% right. Take it slow and let this be about your the kids, not you. GL. If you are meant to get back together, that will come in time. Right now, your son's relationship with his father is the ONLY thing you should focus on.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 9:50 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Is Brook his current girlfriend?

If so, I guess he just doesn't want his girlfriend to get upset and think something's going to go on between the two of you due to you both sharing a child now. And maybe he's uncomfortable with you staying the night with them since you two are no longer together.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 9:50 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• It sounds like he wants only Tucker to stay the night. He does not want to get brooks hopes up by her thinking u two r back together. He says it would confuse her if u stayed the night. He does not want u to stay. That is why he is asking u,why do u have to stay?
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 9:50 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• And I think he just wants to be with his son for the day, not all night. He probably just wants to take things slow with him.

And right now, I think you should focus on your son having a relationship with his father and then focus on you two as a couple. If it's meant to be, then it will be. Good luck.
    poptart0325

Answer by poptart0325 at 9:51 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Brooklyhn is his daugther, he also told me that I couldnt tell her that it's her brother that she's meeting for the first time he told me that he wanted to tell her when the time is right
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 9:51 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• You are wanting too much too quickly. Back away. It will work to your advantage if you do not seem so eager to hook up.
    tootoobusy

Answer by tootoobusy at 9:52 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• And to add, if this is the first time he's meeting his son, in no way would I let him stay the night without me. Just do a day visit with BOTH of you.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 9:52 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Yes,He is saying since it is the first time,spending only the day together would be better and easier on Brook.
    dancer

Answer by dancer at 9:52 AM on Dec. 3, 2010