How can I spice up my love life? adult content

My hubby and I have been married 2 years now, and the loving was awesome until after our son was born. Now, we're both so tired that we can hardly do anything in bed. We muster enough energy throughout the week to do it at least 2 or 3 times, but it's just not the same as before I had my son. Sometimes it's as good as before we had our son, and sometimes it's so far from it. HELP ME!!! ANY SUGGESTIONS WOULD BE GREAT!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Relationships

• u can try dressing up. i have been a flight attendant, police women, maid, school girl. and even throwing on on of his clean work shirts w/ no pants or undies just the shirt he was a happy man. lol. but also ur both tired sometimes four play means...sleep. just try and do ur best its not like your not doing it. we even do movie night ( yes an adult movie ) kids are in bed sleeping or we get rid of kids for the night. i shower nice shave do my hair put on make up make a nice dinner watch a "movie" and we tend to have a wonderful night. best of luck hun.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:08 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I think that 2-3 times is about avg.....especially with little ones around! However, I totally understand the need to spice things up. Could you try a new position. I don't know how you feel about toys, but if you're ok with it get a new one, or some new lingerie. Throw something in the 'sex routine' that will catch him off gaurd.....something that doesn't happen normally that he'll be really surprised by. I have a huge surprise for my hubby when he gets home from overseas this month. He's getting treated to his very first lap dance. Pretty sure he'll be stoked. Just get creative and inspired.....anything new and fun you do I'm sure he'll enjoy!
    annabsmommy

Answer by annabsmommy at 10:10 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• tabbys4......we do those too! We call them in house date nights lol (we watch a non-adult movie though). We put the kids to bed, order take-out from somewhere, get all dressed up and have a date without paying a baby sitter. It's a lot of fun and I recommend it to everyone who is short on time, money, or just can't find a sitter for the evening.
    annabsmommy

Answer by annabsmommy at 10:12 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• crap...sorry annabsmommy i ment to press the thumbs up botton and i think i did the wrong one...sorry i wanted to agree and happy to hear about your man coming home. have a wonderful night. xo
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 10:13 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Have a date night just you and him and have sexy lingerie under your clothes/no undies,adult toys,new positions or location in the house,make out in the car,be brazen and have fun. ;)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 10:30 AM on Dec. 3, 2010