Did you have a good childhood?

newmom28

Asked by newmom28 at 10:07 AM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Just for Fun

• No, but I'm making sure my childen do. I'm also making a lot of good memories for them to pass on to their chlden once I pass on to the next life.
    suelo74

Answer by suelo74 at 10:10 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• yes I did it was realistic but I couldn't have asked for better.
    RentaMom

Answer by RentaMom at 10:12 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• It was typical until I turned 11 and my father had a brain tumor, underwent numerous surgeries and nearly died. As soon as he was well enough to go back to work, my mother had a massive stroke and was half paralyzed before she was diagnosed with colon cancer and died when I was 14. After about a year, I lived the idyllic life of a teenager in the 1990s.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 10:13 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

__________________________________________________________________
    SAME FOR ME
    ELIZABETHSMO902

Answer by ELIZABETHSMO902 at 10:13 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Amazing thanks for asking. I only wish I could provide half that kind of life for my own kids.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 10:21 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I had a great childhood filled with delusions about what a wonderful world it was, real life was a slap in the face.
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 10:21 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Up until I was 14,it was tolerable. My mom let me go hungry alot even though she got welfare and food stamps

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 10:25 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I lived with my single mom. Life was hard, but my mom gave my brother and I the best childhood that she could. Being a single mom, she couldn't afford much, but she tried her hardest. That's all that counted to me. I hope to be as good a mom as my mother was for me.
    mamaziller

Answer by mamaziller at 10:26 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I had a very happy childhood.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:34 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I had a great childhood !

sulkygirl79

Answer by sulkygirl79 at 11:29 AM on Dec. 3, 2010