Help... I'm 10 weeks today and my breast are soft... adult content

When I was 5 wks I was bleeding (well, spotting really)... got an u/s baby was fine but I kept bleeding (spotting) all the way to 7 wks... got another u/s baby was still fine... I haven't been bleeding or anything but my boobies are now soft and I just wanna see if this is normal or should I worry. I just don't want anything to happen to my baby. I got a Dr. Appt on the 10th but I'm still worried... :) thx

Luvmyfam7

Asked by Luvmyfam7 at 10:15 AM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Don't worry! A lot of people think that they should be hard, even while breastfeeding. They can be soft, hard, firm, soft again all in a matter of a few hours. If your u/s is fine, enjoy your pregnancy!
    khedy

Answer by khedy at 11:16 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• No reason to worry that your breasts are soft..please try not to read into all the "classic" symptoms of pregnancy or you will worry yourself silly over them. Every woman is different
    Ctink8189

Answer by Ctink8189 at 10:24 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Yeah.... Don't worry about ur breasts being soft. My breasts went soft n hard at different intervals in my pregnancy. It happens. As for the bleeding, I had that at 12 weeks. I was diagnosed with a subchorionic bleed, which can be severe and the er dr almost missed it. He was ready to discharge me b4 he looked at the ultrasound again. DON'T WORRY! THIS MIGHT NOT BE WHAT'S WRONG WITH U! I stopped spotting a week after that after just resting and not lifting anything heavy. Don't overwork urself, u r pregnant. But don't underwork urself either. Staying active during pregnancy makes delivery go easier 4 u..... Again, don't stress about it. It will drive u crazy if u do....
    mamaziller

Answer by mamaziller at 10:32 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• They'll be that way until you give birth and start producing milk.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 12:02 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• why would your breasts not be soft?
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 10:17 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Breathe this happens I would be more corcerned it you were in end of your pregnancy mine do that off and on until I started getting milk. I do not know what it is like to lose a baby but I know the fear . I am not going to say don't worry but try not to stress yourself to the point you begin to make more problems.
    karing4elmas

Answer by karing4elmas at 12:35 PM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Thanks everybody... you guys made me feel so much better...
    Luvmyfam7

Comment by Luvmyfam7 (original poster) at 2:23 PM on Dec. 3, 2010