how can i deal with my daughters death better

I had my little girl Feb 4th 2004 she was my world and i was 5 months pragent with my son when she died on Sep 5th 2004, Her dad got on drugs and left and got in prison so i had to deal with this all by my self.
p.s IS THERE ANY CHAT ROOMS THAT PARENTS HAVE THAT THEY GET ON THAT TO TALK TO OTHER PARENTS THAT HAVE LOST A CHILD?

lil_momma_85

Asked by lil_momma_85 at 2:47 AM on Nov. 6, 2008 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I'm sorry for your loss, there are groups for this and you need to go under "GROUPS" THEN GO TO FIND A CHAT. I have never lost a child but I have come across these chats by accident.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 3:00 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I'm sorry for your loss. I have never lost a child. I imagine it must be horrible. My prayers and thoughts go out to you. Please look into the groups idea. There must be some on here who have lost children who can be of help.
    Also, contact your local womans shelter to see if they know of grief counselors in your area.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 3:12 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• I'm so very sorry. I agree with the other posters, you need to find a support group. I don't think there is a better way to deal with the loss of your daughter and you will never get over it, you just learn to cope. If anyone is telling you these things they are wrong and have no compassion. I'm sending you HUGGSSS!hugs

Christinemg0813

Answer by Christinemg0813 at 7:47 AM on Nov. 6, 2008

• So sorry for your loss! I, myself, have never experienced the loss of a child but my 1st cousin had a still born. She was pretty devistated (she delivered the baby on her due date and the baby was fine until that morning). I suggest searching online also for other groups that you are able to get into to help you deal with your loss. Again, I am so sorry~
    katespring

Answer by katespring at 3:49 PM on Nov. 6, 2008