I have this weird twitch..

In my upper lip..so weird, I've gotten a twitch in my eye before but never my lip..I'm sure it's nothing to worry about, right? Just nerves? But I noticed it started when I went on antibiotics for a bacterial infection... thoughts anyone?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:27 AM on Dec. 3, 2010 in Health

• I have a weird home remedy for you, I got a twitch like that, and it would not go away, my FIL told me to take some Tums. I thought he was crazy, but I did it anyways! It worked! My twitch went away! It is something about the calcium in them.
    mommy11260

Answer by mommy11260 at 10:33 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• can you massage your lip? it could help.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 10:33 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• my lip quivers sometimes for no reason and I'm perfectly healthy (to my knowledge lol) so I'm sure it is just nerves or possibly dehydration.
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 10:33 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• I don't know about the lip, but your eye twitches when you strain to see something for long periods of time or are stressed.
    lovemybaby283

Answer by lovemybaby283 at 10:30 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• Thanks girls :) I feel better now..although my lip is still twitching!#% Maybe I'm a hypochondriac.. any time something goes haywire with my body I fear I'm about to have a stroke or go into cardiac arrest or something. I always think every little thing is a sign of something bigger, lol I'll go drink some water and take some calcium and see if that helps..
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:10 AM on Dec. 3, 2010

• ..a lip massage..I never would have thought of that! I'll try that too!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 11:12 AM on Dec. 3, 2010